About Us

Medigap is a Medicare Supplement company that helps match customers that are eligible for Medicare with the correct insurance plan to meet their needs. With a countless number of insurance policies available to Medicare members alone, it can be difficult to find the right one for you. Medigap makes sure you are matched with the right insurance policy and that you have a policy that matches your personal budget. This is important because everyone is unique and what works for one client may not necessarily work for another. They also educate the individual on the different options that they can choose from so they can make a good, sound decision on the plan that is right for them.

Specialists Are Available to Medicare Members
These services are also handled by specialists that are dedicated to making it easier to find what you are looking for at a rate that fits into your budget. There is no obligation to choose this company if you feel they are not right for you. However, there are not many plans or companies that take out the time to make sure the customers are satisfied and have what they need in the process.

Other Services Provided
Our job does not stop there, we are also committed to making sure caregivers, as well as family members are properly educated as well. It is imperative that they know and understand this valuable information just in case an emergency should arise. We have found that educating the people around the individual has great rewards and benefits. it allows them to understand their client or family member better and may allow them to assist in providing us with needful information that may slip the individual’s mind.

Qualifications for Medigap
You must qualify for Medicare and have Medicare Part A and B. This is not a stand alone policy. Medigap gives additional coverage to your Medicare policy. The percentage we pay depends on the policy you choose. Most of the time Medicare will cover at least 80% and you will be responsible for the remaining 20%. This percentage can be high depending on the cost of your medical services. Therefore, a Medicare Supplement plan, such as Medigap, can help with this cost.

There are several ways to be eligible for Medicare. For most people, once they turn 65 years old, they are eligible for Medicare. However, you only have one chance to apply, which is a total of seven months. The time you can apply is three months before you start your Medicare policy up to three months after you start. This is the time that you should shop around for a Medicare Supplement policy.

You can also apply for Medicare if you have been legally disabled for at least 24 months. However, this is not offered in every state. If you fall into this category, you will need to check to see if your state offers it. They will also get another chance to enroll when they turn 65 years old.

What You Need to Know Before Choosing a Medicare Supplement Plan
There are several things that you should be aware of when choosing Medigap. They are listed below.

  1. Since this is a supplement policy, you will be paying a premium to Medicare in addition to a premium for your supplement policy.
  2. These are individual plans and only covers one individual. However, your spouse can get a separate policy if he or she wishes to do so.
  3. These policies are renewable regardless of any health issues that you may have at the time. We are unable to cancel your policy due to these circumstances as long as you are making your regular payments or premiums as agreed upon in your contract with the company.
  4. Medigap does not include prescriptions and there are not currently any plans that cover them. If you would like to have prescription coverage, you will need to apply for Medicare Part D in order to have prescription drug coverage.
  5. There are several ways for you to apply for a Medicare Supplement policy, such as Medigap. You can contact us on the phone or fill out the information requested in order to get a quote from us. We are here to make sure you understand all of your options so that you can make the best decision for your personal needs. You can also contact one of our licensed specialists if you need additional information or have questions about Medigap and the different plans offered.

It would be our pleasure to assist you in finding the right policy for you as we pride ourselves in making sure our customer’s needs are met and that they have a plan that fits their individual requirements. We know that choosing the right plan can be a challenging task, but we are here to help.

Feel free to contact us using or contact form here.